It has been about a week and a half since I've been in my sewing room. We went to camp and then had to recuperate. After cross-stitching for a few days, I decided to jump back into the projects sitting on my sewing table waiting to be finished. One was this outfit that was started during the school year. So, here is where I started yesterday. The pattern is McCalls 5610. I liked it when I bought it, but I LOVE it now that it's finished!!
Everything was cut out and the bodice top was complete with straps.
This is the outfit finished. I had to take in the straps by taking off 2" from the right and left side. And, I had to take in the pants by 1" at the top and 2" on each side. I am finding that ALL of the bloomers are way to big when using commercial patterns.
Sorry for the mess. We were hanging out in the sewing room and as soon as I finished, I put it on her. She pointed to the camera, so I just snapped some pictures right there.